At thinkstep we are continually looking for ways to make sure you are getting the best out of your GaBi product sustainability software. Aimed at existing users, this training provides attendees with valuable tips and techniques to advance their product modelling and GaBi Software skills.
In addition it will look deeper into life cycle methods and highlight specific GaBi features that will accelerate your LCA work.
Who should attend?
Existing GaBi software users wishing to further extend their GaBi skills. This is also recommended as a next step for customers who have already attended a GaBi Intermediate training session.
What does the training cover?
- Scenarios: advanced parameter use
- Interactive report
- LCWE & LCC in GaBi
- Database content and documentation
- Analyst: evaluating uncertainty of the results
- Modelling exercise: Full life cycle model cradle to grave
- Refresh and advance your product modelling skills
- Learn to make your LCA skills flexible so they can be applied to a whole range of different projects
- Develop your ability to further streamline and accelerate your LCA modelling skills to create category leading product sustainability solutions
- Small group sizes make for a focused learning environment and plenty of time with your GaBi Trainer
- Join an ever expanding group of fellow GaBi practitioners and exchange ideas and experiences
Certified by ACLCA
Certified by the American Center for Life Cycle Assessment (ACLCA):
The “GaBi Advanced Training” course is a registered ACLCA course. The course is pre-approved to qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Certified Life Cycle Assessment Practitioners (LCACP). Find out more about becoming an LCACP here.