GaBi training sessions are an excellent way to quickly and efficiently learn the capabilities, functionalities, and short cuts of using the software and related databases.
Building on your existing GaBi knowledge, this intermediate level training will take you one step further. We will look deeper into life cycle methods and specific GaBi features that will accelerate your learning.
Who should attend?
Existing GaBi software users who want to improve their basic GaBi skills. This is also recommended follow-on training for customers who have already attended a GaBi ‘Jump Start’ training session.
What does the training cover?
Life cycle assessment methodology
- Common Impact Assessment methods
- Review of new impact assessment methods: upgraded versions of CML, ReCipe and TRACI, ILCD recommendations.
Scenario analysis, parameters on global, plan and process level
Assessing and analysing results
- Customised results display
- Hot spot analysis
- Grouping features & weak point analysis
- Modelling exercise: Cradle to gate parameterized model
- Develop your skills further with lots of hands on modelling and training exercises.
- Understand how you can accelerate your modelling, getting great results in less time.
- Get useful tips and tricks from expert consultants to help you analyse your results more effectively.
- Learn new ways to use your GaBi skills to innovate in your product sustainability projects.
- Small group sizes make for a focused learning environment and plenty of time with your GaBi Trainer.
- Join an ever expanding group of fellow GaBi practitioners and exchange ideas and experiences.